In this regard, Digital AMD Creative LLC complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of individuals (RGPD).
Responsible person’s identity
Principles applied in data treatment
For the treatment of your personal data, the Owner will apply the following principles which are in accordance with the new European data protection regulation (RGPD) requirements:
- Legality, Loyalty, and Transparency Principle: The Owner will always require consent for personal data treatment, which can be for one or several specific purposes about which the Owner will inform the User beforehand with absolute transparency.
- Data minimization principle: The Owner will request only the strictly necessary data for the purpose(s) requested.
- Conservation period limitation principle: The Owner shall keep the personal data collected during the time strictly necessary for treatment purpose(s). The Owner will inform the User regarding the corresponding conservation period according to the purpose. Regarding subscriptions, the Owner will periodically review the lists and delete those records that have been inactive during a considerable period of time.
- Integrity and confidentiality principle: The personal data collected will be treated in a way that guarantees its security, confidentiality, and integrity.
The Owner takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of its users’ data by third parties.
Collecting personal data
You do not need to provide any personal information to browse at https://mtrixsc.com.
The cases in which you do provide your personal data are the following:
- When buying a product or hiring a service.
The Owner informs you that regarding your personal data, you have the right to:
- Request access to the stored data.
- Request rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of their treatment.
- Oppose to treatment.
You cannot exercise the right to data portability.
The exercise of these rights is personal, and therefore, it must be directly exercised by the interested party by requesting it directly to the Owner. This means that any client, subscriber, or collaborator who has provided their data at any time can contact Digital AMD Creative LLC and ask for information about the data they have stored and how it was obtained, request the data rectification, oppose the treatment, limit its use, or request the data cancellation in the Owner’s files.
To exercise your access, rectification, cancellation and opposition rights, you must send an Email to email@example.com attaching legally valid proof, such as the D.N.I. copy or equivalent.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint to the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the treatment of the personal data concerned to you infringes the Regulation.
Personal data treatment purpose
When you connect to the Website to send an Email to the Owner, subscribe to their newsletter, buy a product or make a booking, you are providing personal data for which Digital AMD Creative LLC is responsible. This information may include personal data such as your IP address, first and last name, physical address, Email address, telephone number, and other information. By providing this information, you consent to your information collection, use, management, and storage by:
The personal data and the purpose of the treatment by the Owner are different according to the data capture system:
- Contract forms for products or services: The Owner requests personal data which may include: name and surname, identity card (tax number, foreigner identification number, passport or residence permit), Email address, postal address, telephone number and payment details (payment methods or bank details) in order to maintain a business relationship with the User, to send orders, to provide the contracted services and to carry out the invoicing and collection for the contracted products or services.
There are other purposes for which the Owner processes personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions set out in the Legal Notice and the applicable law. This may include developing tools and algorithms that help this Website to ensure the collected personal data confidentiality.
- To support and improve the services offered by this Website.
To manage social networks. Digital AMD Creative LLC has a presence on social networks.
You can review the main social networks privacy policies at these links:
The Owner will handle your personal data with the purpose of properly managing their presence on the social network, inform you about their activities, products, or services, as well as any other purpose allowed by the regulation of the social network.
Under no circumstances will the Owner use the follower profiles in social networks to send advertising on an individual basis.
Personal data security
To protect your personal data, the Owner takes all reasonable precautions and follows the best practices at the industry to prevent the loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction of your personal data.
Digital AMD Creative LLC informs the User that his or her personal data will not be transferred to third party organizations. Except when a legal obligation covers such data transfer or when the provision of a service involves a required contractual relationship with a data processor. In the latter case, the data will only be transferred to the third party when Digital AMD Creative LLC has the User express consent.
However, in some cases, collaborations with other professionals may be carried out. In these cases, the User will be required to give his consent, being informed about the collaborator identity and the collaboration purpose. It will always be done with the strictest security standards.
Other Websites content
This Website’s pages may include embedded content (e.g., videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other Websites behaves exactly as if you had visited the other Website.
At the Cookies Policy page, you can review all the information regarding the cookies collection policy, purpose, and treatment.
Legitimacy for data treatment
The legal base for the treatment of your data is consent.
Personal data categories
The personal data categories handled by the Owner are:
- Identification data.
- Specially protected data categories are not treated.
Personal data retention
The personal data you provide to the Owner will be kept until you request their removal.
Personal data recipients
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. –a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
- Google Analytics uses “cookies,” which are text files placed on your computer, to help the Owner analyze the use made by the Users of the Website. The information generated by the cookie about your Website use (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
More information at: https://analytics.google.com
When you are browsing at https://mtrixsc.com, non-identifying information may be collected. This may include, but is not limited to, your IP address, geolocation, a record about how you use the services and sites, your browsing habits, and other information that cannot be used to identify you.
The Website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google Analytics.
The Owner uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, and administer the site, study browsing patterns, and gather demographic information.
The Owner is not responsible for the personal data treatment by Websites that you may access through the various links on the Website.
Personal data accuracy truthfulness
You agree that the data provided to the Owner is correct, complete, accurate, and in force, as well as to keep it properly updated.
As a Website User, you are solely responsible for the data truthfulness and correctness submitted to the Website, exonerating Digital AMD Creative LLC from any responsibility in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
To exercise your access, rectification, cancellation and opposition rights, you must send
An Email to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with legally valid proof such as your ID card copy or equivalent.
The exercise of these rights does not include any data that Digital AMD Creative LLC is obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
These policies will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.